Saturday, December 29, 2012

Himalaya Products

Himalaya Herbals is a range of natural, effective and safe products that use special herbs carefully selected from nature. Combining the best of Ayurveda with years of scientific research, these products effectively restore your skin's natural health and vitality.
Country of Origin: India

www.himalayaherbals.com



I always have a chopped lips. Before when I was in College I used a Petroleum Jelly for my lips but really I didn't get it haha. Maybe I am just to lazy to put it in my lips. Yes I always forget to apply some maybe because it is not handy.
Now, after watching so many beauty gurus putting lip balm before putting lipstick. OK! I convinced my self to finally apply some & ut should be everyday.

I already have one product of Himalaya which I really love. So when I saw a Himalaya Lip Balm I choose it over the others. Btw, Himalaya is a Herbal product.



After using it for 3 days my lips became so soft and smooth. I expect a week or two before my lips became smooth but for only 3 days? For me that was amazing.


Pros:
- Herbal
- Cheap & Affordable Price
- Handy

Cons:
- when your not using it for a long time, it doesn't feel smooth when you apply.
- its stick holder cup, looks cheap
- no smell (for me that's a cons) 

With Flash

Without Flash

I will write what the back of the packaging says:
Nourishes. Softens. Protects
A petroleum-free lip balm formulated with vegetable oils that is free from artificial colours and preservatives. Enriched with Wheat Germ Oil, a rich source of natural vitamin E that nourishes and softens lips, and Carrot Seed Oil, a natural sunscreen, which protects lips from Harsh UV rays. Provides long lasting moisturization and protection for soft and smooth lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment