Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Youtube Partner :)


Hi guys! Youtube sent me an email.


Now, I want to announce that as of Dec 9, 2012 LittleMsEms Channel is now a Youtube Partner.  

Ohh guys! Thank you so much for all your support. I love you all. 
Sobrang gusto ko lang tlga mag customize ng thumbnails. 


Dahil dyan sobrang Bloopers ang next video ko, pinilit ko ang aking partner to make a Chubby Bunny Challenge for all of you! 

After my video "What's In My Bag Tag" , I'll post the Chubby Bunny Challenge.

If you have comments & suggestion feel me to comment on my videos or send me a private message sa Youtube.

Thank you so much guys! Love Lots...


-Ems 




  • Like My Page on Facebook
  • Find me on: Twitter , Instagram , Tumblr
  • Please do support me by Subscribing on my Youtube Channel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment