Wednesday, April 24, 2013

NIVEA Double Effect Make-Up Remover

Hello guys!

This is my first time to use a make up remover. I actually don't know what will happen or how it works until I tried it.

Most of the time, I use  waterproof eyeliners and mascara. 

Before, I am using a facial wash to remove all my make up. I usually end up having a dark under eyes because of the mascara and eyeliners. Even if I rub it to hard it wont remove.

That's the reason why I bought a make up remover.

I got this NIVEA - double effect eye make-up remover
This is what the product look like.

It has a Cornflower extract which is beneficial for normal skin and skin care products used around the eyes. It has a healing properties, particularly in case of bruises.
Cornflower gives a soothing effect and is used in treating facial muscles and wrinkles.




Ingredients:
Aqua, Isodosdecane, Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Sodium Chloride, Trisodiumm EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone


This product claims that it effectively removes lipstick and even extreme waterproof mascara, make-up and long lasting lipstick. No rubbing needed.
It also protect the sensitive eye lashes with its caring, bi-phase formula.

To use this product make sure to shake it well before usage. Apply to a cotton pad and gently cleanse the eye area.

Also suitable for contact lenses wearers.



_______xoxo_______

I already tried removing my waterproof eyeliner & mascara with this product.

For me this product is amazing! I don't need to rub my eyes or lips when removing my make up.  You just have to press it slightly to the area and count 1-10. 
It doesn't burn my eyes. 

I usually consumed only 1 make-up pad per night. After removing my lip color and eye makeup, if there  is still a space on this pad I will use it  to remove my face make up 
But of course, you can use two pads if you want. I just want you to imagine that you can remove a lot of make up with this product in just one pad. 

I don't like the oily consistency of it when applied to my face, that's why I still wash my face after. 

It smells like a foundation make up without any fragrance.


Watch my video on how I apply the product and how fast it works! Enjoy!




Thank you for your time!

Love Lots,
-Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment