Saturday, May 4, 2013

NYX Bohemian Chic

Nyx Bohemian Chic

This is what the packaging looks like
Packaging - Front view
Packaging - Back view

S126 Bohemian Chic
You can see the available eye shadows  at the back of the box
24 Perfect Nude Matte Shadows, 2 Blush
and 2 Brushes
I put codes so it would be easy for you to see their swatches
Lets SWATCH them!
They are very light in color. I use A1 as an highlights.  You can't barely see A5.
I use this colors to remove harsh end. Great for highlighting and contouring crease area.
Now you can see their difference. 
My favorite is C5.
You can use this colors to achieve a smokey eyes.
Blushes
2 Eye shadow Brushes

I love more natural looking eyeshadows thats why I bought this palette.

More often I used A2 on my inner lid, C5 on my middle lid, B5 on my outer V,
A1 as an highlight.


This is my first matte eye shadows (no shimmer).


You might want to watch me on Youtube.
Feel free to Subscribe!


Thank You for dropping by.
Love Lots,
-Ems

No comments:

Post a Comment